2007年12月3日月曜日

[12]朝食:Breakfast

What kind of food do you think of Japanese breakfast first? Traditionally, it consists of rice and “miso” soup with several side dishes. Side dishes are generally rolled egg, grilled fish, and pickles, etc. The menu varies from home to home. However, the breakfast style is changing from the past these days.


Nowadays, a number of Japanese eat often bread for breakfast and, I actually eat bread and serial and drink coffee every morning. Why does the change of culture food like this happen? Firstly, I think the main factor is that “we have no time”. Japanese are always in a hurry and 1 minute in the morning is worth 10 minutes in the evening for busy Japanese. In addition, I think recent Japanese tend not to cherish time to eat. For these reasons, the meal which requires long time is gradually decreasing and we prefer bread to “和食”(Japanese Food), I believe. I wonder how the diversity of Japan will last?

0 件のコメント: