2007年10月14日日曜日

[6]防犯:Security




                                                  
I lock the front door while I am away but I don’t lock it while I am at home except my sleep.
Is it natural for you? Probably it is natural for many Japanese unless one lives alone or in a city. Actually, many friends, grandparents, relatives and cousins also do the same thing, I have heard it.
Needless to say, the safety awareness varies by region but basically Japanese regard Japan as a safety country. By comparison with other countries, a crime rate in Japan surely is lower. However, I wonder if more people in Japan start to lock the front door all the day years or decades later …

1 件のコメント:

visual gonthros さんのコメント...

Are you sure you want people to know when you do and don't lock your door? be careful! Japan isn't as safe as it once was...